Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Chad M. Jordan, 49

Wellsville, NY - Chad M. Jordan, 49, of 135 Pine Street, passed away on Monday, May 3, 2021 at home. He was born October 31, 1971 in Hornell, the son of Gary K. and Barbara D. (Costello) Jordan.

Chad was a 1990 graduate of Wellsville High School, and served in the U.S. Army from 1990  to 1992.  He was employed by Wholesale Tire of Belmont and was a former member of the Belmont Volunteer Fire Department.

In addition to his parents, Chad is survived by a brother: Matthew (Rita) Jordan of Wellsville; a sister: Carrie (Kenny) Fanton of Keystone Heights, Florida, as well as three nephews, one niece,  a great-nephew, and a great niece.

A private graveside service and burial will be in Woodlawn Cemetery, Wellsville.  In lieu of flowers, please consider memorial donations to the SPCA  Serving Allegany County. To leave on-line condolences, please visit www.embserfuneralhome.com.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of Chad’s passing. I met him through Andrea at Giant one day and every time he saw me he would say hi to me and talk for a while. I often gave home a ride home. I send my condolences to his entire family.

    ReplyDelete