Monday, April 25, 2016

Jeremy N. Hyer

Depew, NY - Jeremy N. Hyer, age 39, formerly of Wellsville passed away suddenly on April 24, 2016 in Buffalo. He was born on October 28, 1976 in Wellsville to Dixie Graves Hyer who predeceased him.

Jeremy was a member of the Wellsville High School class of 1994 and the past three years he has been working for The Food Truck Service in Buffalo. He enjoyed playing football for the Wellsville Lions and was an Avid fisherman. Jeremy enjoyed his family and especially spending time with his two sons Wyatt and Quinten.

Jeremy is survived by his step father Phillip Hyer of Wellsville; 2 sons, Wyatt Hyer and Quinten Hyer of Wellsville; a brother, Matthew (Brittney) Hyer of Phoenix, AZ. ; 2 sisters, Kristen Hyer of Syracuse and Erika (Shane) Hyer- Scott of Wellsville; 4 nephews, Pacey, Hendrick, Lennox and Emerson Scott; several aunts, uncles and cousins.

Jeremy was predeceased by his mom, Dixie and his uncle Dick Graves.

At the family’s request there will be no visitation or services and burial will take place at the convenience of the family. Memorial contributions in Jeremy’s name may be made to the trust fund that has been set up for Wyatt and Quinten Hyer; In care of Erika Hyer-Scott, PO Box 1436, Wellsville, New York, 14895. To leave online condolences please visit www.embserfuneralhome.com.

6 comments:

  1. R.i.p. big guy! Fly high with the angels! Teach us what not to do, and show us the way to serenity! U will be missed and always loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be dearly missed!!! R.I.P bud, you were always a great friend and you will never be forgotten

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Jeremy- You have always been a great friend! We had a lot of fun throughout the years and you will be sorely missed! Love ya Hyer!
    For Jeremy's family- I'm so sorry for your loss. All my sympathies and prayers are with each of you. I know that nothing I say will ease your pain but my condolences to you all, especially Jeremy's boys. My thoughts and prayers will be with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP Jeremy. you will be truly missed. thank you for always sticking up for me when others put me down.you were an awesome guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIP Jeremy, God Speed. Give my baby brother Robbie a big hug for me. I am thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete