Friday, April 5, 2024

Jeffrey Christian “Chris” Rositzke, age 38

Wellsville, NY – Jeffrey Christian “Chris” Rositzke, age 38, passed away unexpectedly on April 2, 2024. He was born on March 3, 1986, in Wellsville the son Ernest and Lynn Rositzke who survive.

Chris attended Scio Central School and Houghton Academy, where he graduated from in 2004. He attended Wellsville Full Gospel Church as a youth.

Chris was a hard-working man who had many talents. He was mechanical and enjoyed working and creating with his hands and watching things grow.

He is survived by his parents Ernie and Lynn Rositzke; a brother Matt Rositzke; his daughter, Grace; 2 sons, Spencer and Silas, all of them he loved dearly. Aunts and uncles include Marshall [Carolyn]Picken, Kent [Maryjane]Picken, Barbara [Tom]MacLeod, Jeffrey [Dianne]Picken, Lee [Brett]Roberts, Christine[Lou]DeAngelo, Karen [David]Fink along with many cousins.

He will be missed daily and will dwell in our hearts forever.

I’ve learned that love not time heals all wounds, and that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand” A. Rooney.

Friends are invited to call on Tuesday, April 9, from 4 until 6 pm at the J.W. Embser Sons Funeral Home of Wellsville. A Funeral service will be held on Wednesday, April 10, at 11am in the Funeral Home with Reverend David Williams presiding. Burial will take place in Woodlawn Cemetery and memorial contributions in Chris’s name may be made to either Well Spring Ministries in Angelica or to the David A. Home Library in Wellsville. To leave online condolences please visit www.embserfuneralhome.com.

17 comments:

  1. RIP Chris ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so very sorry Ernie & Lynn. God's Peace & Strength to get through this together ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œJim & Kenette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erie and Lynn, I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart just breaks for you and your entire family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!
    Carol Linnecke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ernie & Lynn, We are awfully sorry. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and the rest of your family.
    Dave & Barb Nickerson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ernie, Lynn and Matt- Sending our deepest sympathy and prayers- You are in our thoughts and hearts. May love sustain you in your grief.
    Bill & Debbie DeJonge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m so very sorry for the family’s loss. I remember Chris as a fun loving guy who always had a smile on his face. My prayers will be with his friends and family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ernie and Lynn..my heart aches for you. Your faith and memories of happy times will help you in this sad time. If I can help in any way please let me know. Sending you love and strength. Janis Carson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rest in peace brother

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for your loss
    You are all in my prayers.
    Greg McAndrew

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please know that your family is in my heart. Sending all my love - Carly

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are sending our condolences and prayers for comfort and peace during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brian & Terry KellyApril 7, 2024 at 8:32 AM

    Lynn and Ernie - Profoundly sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear friends and Matt, I am floored. I have talked to him a few times in the past years and tried to be supportive. Sometimes he would talk and sometimes it was a thank you. The one thing I was sure of was his love for his kids. He was always mannerly even if the event was negative, he would share what he wanted to and thank me. I always told him like many others I am praying for you. I will miss him with you Ernie and Lynn and family. I hurt for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ernie, my sincere condolences to you and your family. My heart aches for your loss and I can't imagine what you are going through during this difficult time. Bless his soul, I wish you strength during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ernie, my sincere condolences to you and your family. My heart goes out you, I can't imagine what you are going through. Bless his soul, and wishing you strength during this difficult time...

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very sorry for your loss! I recognized the name and knew you had a son Chris. I think of you often with love and find memories. Dot Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very sorry for your loss. I think of you often with love and find memories. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Dot Thomas

    ReplyDelete