Thursday, March 16, 2023

Susan E. Wightman, 62

Wellsville, NY – Susan E. Wightman, 62, of O’Connor Street, passed away on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at Jones Memorial Hospital with her family by her side. She was born in Wellsville on September 7, 1960 the daughter of the late Frederick G. and Delphine “Della” (Moyer) Wightman. 

Susie was a lifelong resident of Wellsville. She was a lively member of the O’Connor Street Residence of the ARC. She enjoyed outings with her family, especially to the Buffalo Zoo, shopping, going out to eat, and watching TV Shows like the Price is Right. 

She is survived by her sister Ann Clark of Hornell, and several nieces and nephews. In addition to her parents, she was predeceased by her sister Judy Austin, and her brother Dennis Wightman. 

A private funeral was held on Friday, March 10. Burial took place in Woodlawn Cemetery. Please consider memorial donations to a charity of your choosing. To leave online condolences please visit www.embserfuneralhome.com.

7 comments:

  1. Gonna miss those bedtime Goodnight kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie! I cared for her when she still lived at home with Fred and Dennis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your sweet sister, Ann! My heart is with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about the loss of your sister, Ann. My heart is with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m so sorry to just read this Ann, I tried to get over to see Susie as much as I could, it always broke my heart to see her like that, she passed on my birthday😪 God gained a very special Angel🙏❤️🙌

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to read this Ann about Susie, I tried to get over to see her as much as I could, it always broke my heart but God has gained a very special Angel👼

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry Ann to read this about Susie, God gained a special Angel, she added on my birthday😪Susie had a new body & is completely healed🙏❤️👍

    ReplyDelete