Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Earl C. Robbins, Announcement

Wellsville, NY – The friends and family of Earl C. Robbins, are invited to a call on Friday, May 20, 2022 from 10 – 11 AM at the J.W. Embser Sons Funeral Home in Wellsville, 34 West State Street. A Celebration of Life will follow in the funeral home at 11 am with burial being in North Bingham Cemetery in Pennsylvania. Earl passed on May 1, 2022. To read the complete obituary or to leave online condolences please visit www.embserfuneralhome.com.

1 comment:

  1. Cathy and I are very saddened to hear that your Dad has passed away. He indeed was a great man and I enjoyed working at the gas company with him. He always had a smile on his face whenever we talked and that was several years of conversations. We talked football and sports nearly everyday. I missed him when he retired. I wish I could attend and express my condolences personally, but I have had a stroke and am forced to use a walker. I am a bit clumsy with it and somewhat embarrassed, and very much afraid I will be in the way We are thinking about all of you
    and will keep you all in our prayers.
    God Bless You,
    Your cousin
    Dan Fuller (Cathy)

    ReplyDelete