Thursday, October 21, 2010

Janet M. (Ross) Tapogna

COCONUT CREEK, FLA. — Janet M. (Ross) Tapogna, 61, of 1786 Hammock Blvd., died Aug. 30, 2010, at the University Hospital/Medical Center in Tamarac, Fla., following a long illness. She was the daughter of William E. and Shirley B. (Enos) Ross.

Janet was a 1966 graduate of Wellsville High School and received a bachelors degree in Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology. She was employed as the human resource manager for CCS of South Florida.

She is survived by her mother, Shirley E. Ross of Wellsville; a brother, Robert W. (Vicky) Ross of Big Flats; and two nephews, William R. Ross of Columbus, Ohio, and Stephen M. Ross of Bagram Air Force Base. She was predeceased by her father in 1992.

A memorial service in Pompano, Fla., will be held at the convenience of the family. Memorial donations are suggested to any charity of the donor’s choice. To leave online condolences, please visit www.embserfuneralhome.com.

1 comment:

  1. I was shocked and saddened when I saw Janet’s obituary by chance on the internet. My name is Frank Hynd and I live in the Cayman Islands.

    I was a room mate of Janet around 1982 when she first arrived in Miami. I left the U.S. shortly afterwards and stayed in touch with Janet on and off. I had not spoken to Janet for a number of years although she was in my thoughts. Her obituary mentioned that she had a long illness and I now regret not having spoken to her sooner.

    Janet was a very nice person and I offer my deepest condolences to Janet’s family.

    ReplyDelete